How to Make Ranch Water Loaded Tea
Inspired by the Texas-style drink, this ranch water loaded tea recipe is bubbly, boozy, and packed with caffeine.
What is Loaded Tea?
Loaded tea is a colorful and caffeinated drink made up of tea, additives, supplements, and vitamins. It is called loaded tea because it is meant to be loaded with ingredients. Loaded teas are claimed to deliver health benefits like boosting metabolism, suppressing hunger, and enhancing performance and mental clarity.
It's not surprising why loaded teas have grown in popularity in recent years given how visually appealing the drinks are. You can now find a variety of recipes on social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok.
When it comes to loaded tea, there are hundreds of different variations of recipes. This is because there is not one specific recipe for it. In this recipe, we will be using Waka's lemon green tea powder for our tea base.
Ranch Water Loaded Tea Recipe
This loaded tea recipe is inspired by ranch water, a Texas-style drink made from three ingredients: lime juice, tequila, and sparkling water (specifically Topo Chico).
- 1 tsp of 4C Energy Rush (citrus)
- 1/4 tsp of Waka lemon green tea powder
- 1/8 tsp of Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/4 tsp of Margaritaville margarita drink mix
- 1/4 tsp of Sunkist lemon lime drink mix
- 2 oz of cold Fruit of the Earth aloe vera juice
- 10 oz of cold seltzer water
- Tajin and lime (optional for garnish)
- Dissolve 4C, lemon green tea powder, guarana powder, margarita mix and lemon lime mix in 4 oz of hot water.
- Pour into the bottom of a 32 oz cup.
- Pack the cup with ice and top it with aloe vera juice.
- Add in 10 oz of cold seltzer water.
- Garnish with Tajin and lime.