Strawberry Sunrise Loaded Tea
This Strawberry Sunrise Loaded Tea is a delicious treat bursting with the refreshing notes of ripe strawberries, watermelon and peach, perfectly balanced with the invigorating notes of a bittersweet green tea.
Why green tea in your loaded tea
Green tea has long been celebrated for its numerous health benefits and is a popular choice for tea enthusiasts worldwide.
Packed with antioxidants, green tea is believed to support overall well-being and promote a healthy lifestyle. It is known for its potential to boost metabolism and aid in weight management.
Additionally, the catechins present in green tea are said to have potential anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties.
Regular consumption of green tea may also help in maintaining cardiovascular health by reducing the risk of heart diseases.
With its refreshing taste and a range of potential health benefits, green tea is a delightful beverage that can be incorporated into a balanced and wholesome lifestyle.
Make the Strawberry Sunrise Loaded Tea
- 1 tsp. 4C Energy Rush - Citrus
- 1/4 tsp. Waka Strawberry Green Instant Tea
- 1/8 tsp. Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/2 tsp Great Value Strawberry Watermelon drink mix
- 1/2 tsp. Wyler's peach drink mix
- 2 oz. cold Fruit of the Earth aloe vera juice
- Dissolve 4C citrus & tea & guarana & strawberry drink mix in 6 oz. hot water.
- Pour into the bottom of a 32 oz. cup. Then, pack the cup with ice.
- Coat top of ice with aloe vera juice.
- Mix peach drink mix with 8 oz. cold. Add mixture into cup and enjoy.