Whether you are planning your next camping trip, looking to switch to Waka from your current coffee preparation method or just want to check if all the buzz is true, this Waka sample is here for you.
- Light Roast Ethiopian: light-bodied with floral notes and hints of caramel and brown sugar.
- Medium Roast Colombian: well balanced, smooth bodied with notes of citrus.
- Decaffeinated Medium Roast Colombian: well balanced, smooth bodied with notes of citrus.
- Medium Roast Papua New Guinean: smooth-bodied with a clean finish and sweet notes of cacao and cinnamon.
- Dark Roast Colombian: full-bodied with a smoky finish and hints of caramel.
Pour coffee from packet into a cup. Add 8-10 fl oz of water, stir and enjoy. Adjust the amount of water to make your coffee stronger or weaker based on your preferences. Add milk and sugar to liking. Visit our How to Brew page to learn more.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Q: When does Waka instant coffee or tea expire?
When sealed (in our bags or other sealed containers) and stored at room temperature and in dry conditions, our coffees can last up to two years, our teas up to three years, and our matcha up to a year. All of our products are marked with the exact "best by" date based on their packaging date.