How to Make Raspberry Beret Loaded Tea
Learn how to make the Raspberry Beret Loaded Tea which has subtle hints of watermelon and peach.
What is Loaded Tea?
Loaded tea is a caffeinated beverage made up of a tea concentrate and caffeinated drink mix powders. As the name implies, it is a drink that's suppose to be loaded with caffeine and flavors.
Many loaded tea recipes claim to have health benefits such as improved mental clarity and suppressed hunger. Other claimed benefits include performance enhancement and metabolism boost.
Raspberry Beret Loaded Tea Recipe
While other recipes may call for a specific type of tea or concentration, we will be using Waka's instant tea powder. Since there is no exact recipe for loaded teas, the ingredients are ultimately up to you.
1/2 tsp of 4C Energy Rush (berry)
1/4 tsp of Waka green tea powder (raspberry)
1/8 tsp of Nutricost guarana powder
1/2 tsp of Gage Foods watermelon drink mix
1/2 tsp of Gage Foods peach drink mix
2 oz of cold Fruit of the Earth wild berry aloe vera juice
- Dissolve 4C berry, Waka instant tea, guarana powder, and watermelon drink mix in 6 oz of hot water.
- Pour into the bottom of a 32 oz cup.
- Pack cup with ice.
- Coat top of ice with aloe vera juice.
- Mix peach drink mix with 8 oz of cold water.
- Add peach mixture into cup with other ingredients.