Instant Recipe: Coffee Cube Latte with Ice Cream
Iced coffee is a great option for every season of the year. Why not to elevate your drink even more with a touch of ice cream? Make your instant iced latte with this unique recipe.
There are many ways to make your iced coffee. You can make it with brewed coffee and pour it over ice, you can make a cold brew or you can make it whipped with instant coffee. Another great option is to create your own latte iced cubes to use them in your chilled drink.
Making the latte cubes is very easy and it will help you eliminate the extra water dilution caused by regular ice.
Make your coffee cube latte with ice cream
- 1- 2 tsp of Waka Instant Coffee
- 8 fl oz of hot water
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1 - 2 scoops of ice cream of you choice
- Add instant coffee and hot water to a glass and stir until coffee is dissolved.
- Pour coffee into ice cube mold and freeze over night.
- Pour coffee ice cubes into a glass.
- Add milk on top of the coffee ice.
- Add two scoops of ice cream on top.