If you are a coffeeholic just like we are, join us while we explore the best coffee quotes we have found around the web.
1. “Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
This quote could not be more accurate. Firstly, good communication can keep your brain running for hours with the time wisping away, but coffee actually does stimulate your brain making it hard to sleep. Caffeine and conversation—the classic destroyer of a good night’s sleep!
2. “I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon” – Ronald Regan
LOL Regan, just LOL!
3. “Humanity runs on coffee” – unknown
This is so accurate—we have discussed in several earlier posts the amount of people in the US and globally who drink coffee daily as well as the number of cups of coffee drank per day. To summarize those posts… it’s a lot. Humanity truly does run on coffee!
4. “but even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all” – David Lynch
Too true, David! Have you ever had a day without coffee? If so, then you know how brutal it is to keep your eyes open and stay engaged without caffeine. We at Waka Coffee would much rather have a glass of sludge coffee than no coffee at all.
5. “When life gives you lemons, trade them for coffee” – anonymous
This just goes to show that everyone believes coffee is better than lemonade. Seriously… lemonade is also is way too sugary.
6. “once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep”—Fran Drescher
There are two smells that can get everyone out of bed in the morning, and those are bacon and coffee. There is nothing better than the potent aroma of a freshly brewed cup of coffee wafting through the room. It is absolutely intoxicating and definitely tells your brain it’s time to get drinking!
7. “As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?” – Cassandra Clare
Amen, Cassandra, Amen! How bad can things truly be if we have a cup of joe in hand? Seriously, you could be having the day from hell, but at least you can always look forward to that delicious and simple cup of coffee to bring a smile to your face.
8. “Adventure in life is good… consistency in Coffee even better” – Justina Headley
Ok, but Justina, how about both? Adventure and consistency in coffee = the best life. Why not have it all?!
9. “Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break” -Earl Wilson
Have you ever been at work and just been staring at the clock waiting for a coffee or lunch break? If so, this quote is exactly for you. Taking your eyes off the screen to chat and gossip over a cup of joe is a simple pleasure in life that is worth noting.
10. “what goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup”— Henry Rollins
Henry has the right idea here. There can never be too much coffee! Well, actually, the recommended amount is no more than 4 cups per day, but you get the idea.
11. “Three cups of coffee a day keeps the doctor away!” – anonymous
We at Waka Coffee have proven this in previous posts. Drinking coffee is actually beneficial for your health and can ward off a number of serious diseases and mental illnesses. (make sure to read the disclaimer in our articles).
12. “you can’t buy happiness, but you can buy coffee and that’s pretty close”—anonymous
Good coffee definitely makes people happier, so this quote is absolutely spot on. SPOT ON.
13. “If someone tries to tell you not to have that third cup of coffee…you slap them. You don’t need that kind of negativity in your life.” -Anonymous
This quote is absolutely hilarious and accurate! Please refrain from slapping the nay-sayers, though. Try a verbal or metaphorical slap instead!
14. “Given enough coffee I could rule the world”- Anonymous
Given enough coffee, anybody can do anything they set their mind to! Seriously, with caffeine pumping in the veins, there is no feat too big.
15. “Procaffeinating: To delay or postpone action; put off doing something until you’ve had coffee” -Anonymous
There is now a single term to describe the entire college experience, and it is procaffeinating. You’re welcome, students. Now when your parents call and ask what you are up to, you can keep the answer short, sweet, and accurate!
16. “ways to win my heart… 1. Buy me coffee 2. Make me coffee 3. Be coffee” -Anonymous
Wouldn’t it be so much easier to find love if people just transformed into coffee? They would be quiet, energizing, and delicious. Until human kind finds a way to do this, buying your significant other coffee will do.
17. “Cheers to the weekend. May your coffee be strong, your pajamas be comfy, and your naps be interrupted!” - Unknown
If this isn’t your ideal weekend vibe, then go drink another cup of coffee and reevaluate! Put on some nice coffee music too.
18. “Coffee- The most important meal of the day”-Unknown
Breakfast, shmeckfast. Coffee is the new breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Stay energized in half the time (please eat food though! We need that to survive).
19. “Despresso: That feeling you get when you’ve run out of coffee” -Unknown
This quote plays perfectly with coffee terms and rhyming—got to love the wit here!
20. “Some of the world’s most effective thoughts happen over a brew of morning’s coffee” -Prabhukrishna M
Do you ever find yourself writing down your best ideas and thoughts in the morning, and have you ever wondered why that is? Wonder no longer, it is because of your friend, coffee, helping you out! We seriously doubt Steve Jobs would have given us the iPhone without his cups of joe… just speculation but probably true.
21. “Coffee is a language in itself” -Jackie Chan
There are so many darn kinds of coffee, names for the drinks, slang, and brewing lingo all reserved for this one kind of drink. Learning all of it should give somebody a PHD!