Have you heard of the freakshake trend? Make this delicious extravagant coffee shake at the comfort of your home right now. Check out the full recipe.
Freakshakes are milkshakes taken to the next level. They’re loaded with goodness, full of anything you can think of-- from pretzels and brownies to donuts and s’mores! These exquisite milkshakes have taken over social media and the dessert industry. These extravagant creations are delicious and appealing to the eye as well.
We’ve also made a Mocha Brownie version you can check out here.
This peanut butter-nutella-caramel freakshake has a surprise: a magic chocolate shell. Hidden halfway through your shake, you will find an easily breakable chunk of chocolate that will leave the second half of your milkshake extra creamy and chocolate-y. It’s super easy to make too!
Coffee Peanut-Butter-Nutella-Caramel Freakshake Recipe
Ingredients: (makes 2)
For the shake:
- 2 scoops of your favorite ice cream
- ½ cup of oats
- ¼ cup of peanut butter
- ¼ cup of nutella
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 Waka instant coffee packet
- Caramel sauce for the drizzle
For the magic shell:
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Make the magic shell:
- Combine all the ingredients into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, mixing in between, until just combined.
- Set aside!
Make the shake:
1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients listed above minus the caramel sauce
2. Blend all ingredients together until thick and frothy.
3. Drizzle your cup with caramel sauce, pour the milkshake halfway in.
4. Add a thin layer of the magic shell
5. Pour in the other half of your milkshake, drizzle in the rest of the magic shell mixture.
6. Finish it off with caramel sauce, whipped cream, extra chocolate chips, or whatever your heart desires!