If you are looking to make a super-rich dessert for a crowd, look no further than this Waka Mocha Coffee Fudge recipe!
This recipe is fairly simple and absolutely delicious. It is a perfect combination of rich coffee and buttery chocolate. Be careful, it’s so delicious you might not want to share!
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tbs Waka instant coffee powder
- 2 tbs corn syrup
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbs butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Grease or line with parchment a loaf tin and set aside.
2. Begin with a medium heavy bottomed saucepan. Without heat, pour in the cream and instant coffee powder and stir to begin dissolving the coffee.
3. Once the instant coffee powder has begun to dissolve, add the sugar, corn syrup, and salt and turn the heat to medium.
4. Whisk ingredients together and allow the mixture to reach 235 degrees (soft ball stage). Once the mixture is hot enough, immediately remove it from heat.
5. Off heat, let the mixture cool for just a few minutes.
6. Mix in the chocolate, butter, and vanilla until completely incorporated.
7. Pour the fudge into the loaf tin and allow to cool completely.
8. Cut, serve, and enjoy!