There are many ways to incorporate our Arabica instant coffee into your desserts as well. Try out this easy mug cake recipe we came up with!
Mug cakes are delicious and require very little effort and knowledge in cooking. It will take less than 5 minutes to make and does not require you to use an oven. This recipe is perfect on its own or with a cup of coffee on the side. Try it out and post a picture on your social media; don’t forget to tag us for a chance to be featured on our page! Don't forget to check out our video recipe as well.
Makes one 8-ounce mug of cake
- All Purpose flour (3 tablespoons)
- Sugar (3 tablespoons) we used brown sugar
- 1 instant coffee packet of Waka Coffee
- Baking soda (a pinch)
- Milk (5 tablespoons)
- Oil or melted butter (1 tablesoon) and enough to grease the mug
- Optional: Chocolate Chips (3 tablespoons)
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
Pro tip: While you are waiting for your cake to cool, stir up some of Waka Coffee’s quality instant coffee for a delicious pairing with your cake.
Try the best instant coffee packets here.