Instant Coffee Syrup Recipe
If you are a coffeholic like us, then you are constantly trying to find ways to put coffee in and on everything. With this instant coffee syrup, you actually can!
This recipe makes a sweet and delicious coffee syrup that is perfect to put on pancakes, in milk, on breakfast breads, and is a wonderful honey substitute for your morning yogurt and granola. It is also incredibly easy to make!
Coffee Syrup Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup of strong brewed Waka Coffee
- 3 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 1 cup water
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add in the sugar and coffee. Stir to combine
- Let the coffee syrup come up to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Let simmer until thickened (about 10-15 minutes)
- Transfer to a jar or bottle, let cool, pour and enjoy!