Peanut Chocolate Instant Coffee Frappé Recipe
Looking for fun summer coffee drinks you can make at home? Check out this delicious instant coffee frappé recipe made with Waka Coffee quality instant coffee.
This blended coffee drink is perfect for summer days and is very easy to make. Take it with you to sip by the pool (in our tumbler:) as this banana chocolate frappé will surely cool you down.
Did you know?
The original word frappe referred to a Greek coffee drink! The Greek Frappé is a foam-covered iced coffee drink made of instant coffee, sugar, ice cubes, and water. The frappé was named after the French word “frapper” meaning “to hit” just as ice does when mixed with a drink and shaken. It was invented in 1957 by Dimitris Vakondios, at the Thessaloniki International Fair. We always learn something!
Peanut Chocolate Frappé Recipe
- 1 cup waka coffee
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp coco powder
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 6 ice cubes
- Whipped cream (optional for garnish)
- Add all ingredients (aside from whipped cream) into a blender and blend until completely incorporated and ice cubes are completely blended.
- Taste-- if too bitter, add more chocolate syrup or any sweetener to taste.
- Top off with whipped cream and enjoy!