We’ve all seen the avocado mousse recipes trending on Instagram, and they look so divine and healthy! This recipe steps things up a notch and adds the best ingredient… coffee!
Tasking of rich dark chocolate, delicious Waka instant coffee, and creamy avocado, this mousse recipe is perfect for any health nut trying to get their mocha fix!
Avocados are cholesterol-free, full with vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients. You only need one serving of it to fill 8% of your daily value of fiber!
Avocados also have the least amount of sugar per serving of any fruit (less than 1g of sugar per oz) and this is why they are the best base for this delicious sweet instant coffee mousse.
Vegan avocado mocha mousse for two!
- ¼ cup dark chocolate (melted)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coco powder
- 2 tbsp honey, agave, or any sweetener of choice (maybe more to taste)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Waka Coffee powder
1. Melt dark chocolate and let cool slightly
2. Add avocados to food processor and blend until smooth
3. Add rest of ingredients until well incorporated, taste for desired sweetness. If the mousse is too bitter, add another tablespoon of sweetener.
4. Transfer to bowl and enjoy!