Here is another viral latte recipe you need to try at home. The Diamond Iced Latte is pretty, easy to make and delicious.
The trend of shaped iced cubes has taken over social media. This beautiful latte uses diamond shaped iced cubes that can be easily purchased on Amazon.
- 4 tbsp of Waka instant coffee
- 8 oz of warm water
- 1 cup of milk
- Mix warm water and instant coffee, until all granules are fully dissolved.
- Pour mixture into the ice cube tray and freeze over night.
- Place ice cubes in a cup.
- In a separate cup or jar froth milk of your choice using a hand frother.
- Pour frothed milk over ice cubes and enjoy!
Try the Diamond Iced Latte with Waka Coffee. Get it here.
If you want iced coffee without wanting to wait hours for it to chill, then this recipe is for you. This blog post wi...Read More
Scouting local coffee shops is necessary if you're a coffee lover or a daily coffee drinker. Here are five of the mos...Read More