Have you been a busy elf this holiday season? If so, pick yourself up with this easy mint mocha recipe!
What is a Mint Mocha?
A mint mocha is exactly like the name sounds. It is a mocha drink that incorporates the bright and refreshing flavors of mints. So then what are mints? Mints are aromatic herbs produced by various species of the mint plant, Mentha. If you've had spearmint or peppermint flavored food or drinks before then you're probably already familiar with mint. In fact, the plant is so popular that it has been used for thousands of years for it's pleasant aroma and invigorating taste.
Elf Mint Mocha Recipe
In this recipe, we will be making a mint mocha latte by simply mixing instant coffee, milk, and some flavored syrups.
For the latte:
- 1 tbsp of Waka's quality instant coffee
- 1 tbsp of Jordan's Skinny Syrups (mocha)
- 1/4 cup of hot water
- 3/4 cup of warm milk
For the milk foam:
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp of Jordan's Skinny Syrups (mint chocolate chip)
- In a small cup, mix together 1 tbsp of Waka instant coffee and 1 tbsp of Jordan's Skinny Syrups (mocha) in 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Pour instant coffee mixture into a 12 oz cup.
- Pour 3/4 cup of warm milk over top of coffee mixture and gently mix.
- Using a frother, combine 1/4 cup of milk and 2 tbsp of Jordan's Skinny Syrups (mint chocolate chip).
- Top with milk foam.