Guava Melon Loaded Tea Fresher
This delicious watermelon loaded tea recipe is great for any season of the year.
Watermelon is one of our favorite fruits (or vegetable?) because it has all the flavors: bitter, sweet, and sour. The bitter notes are strong enough to keep the sweet part from being too overpowering, while the sour makes the bitter more manageable. All three together are what make watermelon so delicious!
Mix in some Waka watermelon green tea powder into your loaded tea for subtle notes of watermelon in every cup!
Make Your Guava Melon Loaded Tea Fresher
- 1 tsp 4C Energy Rush - Citrus
- 1/4 tsp Waka watermelon green tea powder
- 1/8 tsp Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/2 tsp Wyler's Light Raspberry drink mix
- 1/2 tsp Great Value strawberry Guava liquid drink mix
- 2 oz cold Fruit of the Earth aloe vera juice
- Dissolve 4C, tea powder, guarana powder and raspberry drink mix in 6 oz hot water
- Pour into bottom of cup. Then, pack cup with ice
- Coat top of ice with cold aloe vera juice
- Mix limeade with 8 oz cold water: add mixture into cup and enjoy!