Cookie Dough Instant Coffee Freakshake Recipe
You should not count the calories if you want to enjoy this beautiful freakshake beverage. Make it at home right now.
Freakshakes are a high-calorie mega milkshake beverage. The creations combine ice cream, chocolate bars and even entire slices of cake. They started life in Australia, but are now gaining popularity across the world. Make yours simply at home.
Instant coffee cookie dough freakshake recipe
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup broken chocolate chip cookies
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Waka Instant Coffee
- Whipped cream, chocolate chips, a cookie
1. Pour the milk, vanilla ice cream, broken cookies, chocolate chips, vanilla extract and instant coffee in a mixer and blend until well combined.
2. Transfer milkshake into serving glasses.
3. Top with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
4. Add half a cookie on top of each glass.