How to Make a Cinnamon Latte With Instant Coffee
Curl up on your comfortable couch, sit by the fire, and enjoy a nice cup of cinnamon latte coffee with this quick recipe using instant coffee.
The latte is very similar to the cappuccino, but contains more milk and is also served in the larger 8 ounce cup compared to cappuccino’s 6 ounce cup. A cinnamon latte is simply just a latte made with cinnamon powder mixed in.
The cinnamon enhances the coffee flavor and adds a nutty, spice-filled element to the coffee. Making this easy recipe using instant coffee will save you the trip to the coffee shop and the need of an espresso machine.
Homemade cinnamon latte with instant coffee and no espresso machine
- 1-2 packets of Waka instant coffee
- 2 tbsp of hot water
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice
- 1 cup of milk (of your choice, but whole milk works best)
- In a large pot, combine cinnamon powder, sugar, and milk. Bring it to a slight boil
- Take the pot off the heat once it's starting to boil
- Pour instant coffee granules into a mug and mix with the hot water until it is completely dissolved
- Pour hot milk atop coffee immediately as granules dissolve
- Optional: garnish with cinnamon powder on the top of the frothy milk and enjoy!