The Best Coffee Pudding Dessert Recipe
Looking for a unique coffee dessert next to your cup of joe? Make this no-bake and easy to make coffee dessert right now.
Hosting and don't have the time to make your usual dessert? Spice up your coffee game with this no-bake coffee pudding dessert.
- 3 tsp Waka instant coffee powder
- 16 oz milk
- 4 tbsp condensed milk
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 5.5 fl oz water (11 tbsp)
- Chocolate syrup
- Chocolate shavings
1. In a bowl, mix the instant coffee powder with 3 tsp of water. Mix well and keep it aside.
2. In a small mug soak gelatin in 5 tbsp of water.
3. Whisk 3 tbsp of water with corn flour until it becomes a consistent smooth paste.
4. Boil milk in a saucepan, add condensed milk and mix well.
5. Add gelatin to the milk mixture and stir. Let it dissolve while keeping heat on low.
6. Stir in coffee to the milk mixture. Add corn flour paste and stir well. Turn off the heat.
7. Transfer mixture to a cake mold and refrigerate for 3 hours.
8. Garnish with chocolate syrup and chocolate shavings. Enjoy!