Condensed milk lattes have been super trendy on social media lately, so we wanted to upgrade the regular recipe just a bit. Make this beautiful and delicious creamy condensed milk latte with instant coffee.
This condensed milk latte is super easy and quick to make. It is made with instant coffee, so you don't need to wait for your coffee to brew. Instant coffee also gives this latte the frothiness you are looking for. Combined with the condensed milk, this sweet frothy latte is a real treat.
- 1 packet of Waka instant coffee
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 3 tbsp of water
- Half cup of almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- Ice to liking
- A pinch of salt flakes
- 1 Kinder Happy Hippo candy
- 3 chocolate covered almonds (optional)
- Pour coffee, 1 tbsp of condensed milk and water into a cup
- Using a milk frother, forth all ingredients until fully mixed
- Add ice
- Add milk
- Sprinkle salt flakes
- Top with Happy Hippo candy, chocolate covered almonds and 1 tbsp of condensed milk.