Samoas Cookie Style Blended Frozen Instant Coffee
Inspired by the famous Girl Scouts Cookie, this Samoas style coffee is everything you imagine it to be. Fresh, sweet and delicious.
While you can’t buy Girl Scout cookies in grocery stores, you can easily buy the ingredients for this coffee and make it at home.
We encourage you to support your local Girl Scouts organization and buy some Samoas cookies to go along with your refreshing iced coffee! Here is how you can make this latte at home
Samoas Cookie Style Blended Frozen Instant Coffee Recipe
1½ cups ice cubes
1½ cups hot water
3 tbsp Waka instant coffee
3 tbsp toasted coconut flakes
1 tbsp toasted coconut flakes
1. Mix Waka Coffee with hot water until granules are fully dissolved.
2. Pour iced cubes, mixed coffee and toasted coconut into a blender bowl.
3. Blend until everything is smooth and consistent.
4. Pour the mixture into a glass.
5. Drizzle caramel and chocolate syrups on top.
6. Sprinkle toasted coconut flakes.