We're taking Dalgona coffee to the next level! In this blog post, we will show how to make dark chocolate flavored whipped coffee.
How to Make Dark Chocolate Flavored Dalgona Coffee
In case you are not familiar with it, Dalgona coffee is a whipped, iced coffee drink made from equal parts instant coffee, sugar, and hot water. In order to get a strong chocolate flavor, we will need to add some cocoa powder to the mix. That's it. It's really that simple.
Whipped Dark Chocolate Mocha Recipe
- 2 tbsp of Waka instant coffee
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of boiling water
- 3/4 cup (6 fl oz) of milk (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine Waka instant coffee, sugar, and water.
- Using a hand mixer or a whisk, vigorously whisk until the mixture turns silky smooth and frothy.
- Continue whisking until the mixture thickens and holds a lofty, foamy shape.
- Fill a cup most of the way full with ice and milk.
- Dollop and swirl the whipped coffee mixture on top, mixing before drinking, if desired.