How to Make Purple Haze Loaded Tea
It's purple and it's hazy. The Purple Haze Loaded Tea is a beautiful lavender-flavored gradient of white and purple.
What is Loaded Tea?
Loaded tea is a tea drink that's loaded with caffeine, additives, supplements, and vitamins. It is claimed to deliver health benefits like improved performance, mental clarity, and metabolism.
In recent years, loaded teas have become increasingly popular on Instagram and TikTok. With how colorful and visually pleasing loaded tea recipes can get, it is no surprise why these "energy drinks" are a big trend these days.
There are many different ways to make your loaded tea. While many recipes call for a specific tea concentrate, we'll be using Waka's instant tea powder.
Purple Haze Loaded Tea Recipe
This recipe was inspired by Purple Haze, a cannabis strain famous for its purple colored buds. Don't worry though, this drink does not contain any THC. The purple color comes from our use of a lavender drink mix.
- 1 tsp of 4C Energy Rush (Citrus)
- 1/4 tsp of Waka lemon green tea powder
- 1/8 tsp of Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/2 tsp of Skittles wild berry punch drink mix
- 3/4 tsp of Bobelo lavender lemonade drink mix
- 2 oz of cold Fruit of the Earth aloe vera juice
- Dissolve 4C citrus, green instant tea, guarana powder, and wild berry punch drink mix into 6 oz of hot water.
- Pour into the bottom of a 32 oz cup.
- Pack with ice and coat the top with aloe vera juice.
- Mix lavender lemonade with 8 oz of cold water.
- Add mixture into cup with other ingredients.