How to Make Peach Boballini Loaded Tea
This peach boballini recipe is inspired by the Bellini, a cocktail made with white wine and peach purée. It's the same refreshing and sparkling drink you know and love, but in loaded tea form.
What is Loaded Tea?
Loaded teas are visually pleasing caffeinated beverages made up of tea, supplements, and vitamins. Essentially, it's a type of drink that's suppose to be loaded with caffeine. Many loaded tea recipes claim to support health and well-being by improving mental clarity and suppressing hunger.
While other recipes may call for a specific type of tea, we will be using Waka's instant tea powder. Since there is no exact recipe for loaded teas, the ingredients are ultimately up to you.
Peach Boballini Loaded Tea Recipe
It's called peach boballini because we're topping it off with popping boba pearls!
1/2 tsp of 4C Energy Rush (citrus)
1/2 tsp of 4C Energy Rush (orange)
1/4 tsp of Waka green tea powder (peach)
1/8 tsp of Nutricost guarana powder
1/4 tsp of Sunkist peach drink mix
1/2 tsp of 7UP lemon lime drink mix
- Dissolve 4C citrus, 4C orange, green instant tea, guarana powder, and peach drink mix in 6 oz of hot water.
- Pour into the bottom of a 32 oz cup.
- Pack cup with ice.
- Coat top of ice with aloe vera juice.
- Mix lemon lime with 8 oz of cold water and add into cup.
- Top with 1/2 serving of passionfruit popping boba pearls.