Learn how to make this chocolaty and cozy mocha coffee drink, instantly.
How to Make Mocha Instantly
The two key ingredients to making a caffè mocha as quickly as possible are instant coffee and cocoa mix. All you have to do is combine the instant coffee and cocoa mix with water in order to make the mocha base. There is no need to wait for a cup of coffee to brew or for dark chocolate to melt. After you have your mocha base, you can top off your drink with all your favorite toppings. For example, this recipe uses marshmallows, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup.
Instant Mocha Recipe
- 1 tbsp of Waka instant coffee
- 2 tbsp of Mike & Jen’s cocoa mix
- 1 & 1/2 cup of hot water or milk
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Add Waka instant coffee and Mike & Jen’s cocoa mix in a cup.
- Add hot water or milk and stir until fully dissolved.
- Top with whipped cream, marshmallows, and chocolate syrup.