Love coffee and baking, but also want to stick to your diet? It's not a problem anymore with this delicious instant coffee donut recipe.
When you put your body in a state of Ketosis you are burning fat to fuel your body, rather than carbohydrates.
With this diet, certain foods need to either be limited or cut out completely. Foods like grains or rice, candy, and sugary drinks should be eliminated while foods like potatoes and fruit should be cut down on. The Keto diet is proven to be good for losing weight and cutting down fat from the body, but also should be used in moderation. The good thing is that you still can drink and incorporate coffee in your diet!
Gluten-free foods and diets were initially for people who can’t tolerate gluten, a protein found in wheat and rye, but nowadays they are also used for people who want to lose weight and boost energy. In addition to it's claimed benefits, there is also the risk of missing out nutritions that can be found in a healthy, well-balanced diet. Make sure you monitor your food habits and don't give up on important foods.
Keep Your Cup of Joe
There are many claimed health benefits found in coffee, which can assist you while working out or on a diet. The caffeine in coffee not only contains antioxidants and nutrients, but also gives you increased energy to go about your day. Coffee and caffeine can aid the breakdown of body fats as shown in this research, which help your body while on a diet.
Gluten-Free & Keto Chocolate Instant Coffee Donuts
Good thing you can combine your love of coffee and baking with a Keto-friendly and gluten-free delicious recipe. A step-by-step video is followed by this text recipe - enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- 3 tbsp Xylitol
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 5 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1 packet of Waka instant coffee
- 100 warm ml almond milk
- In a large bowl, mix flour, cacao powder, Xylitol, cinnamon powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix instant coffee and warm milk until fully dissolved.
- Add eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract into the large bowl.
- Pour mixed instant coffee and milk, add the eggs. Mix well.
- Spread coconut oil in a donut baking sheet. Pour mixture into the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes on 350 F.
- Dip in melted dark chocolate.
- Spread cacao nibs on top.
Get our best instant coffee here.