Vanilla Latte with Coffee Ice Without Espresso
Make an easy vanilla latte from the comfort of your home with our delicious instant coffee.
Coffee shop lattes can either be sweet or unsweetened depending on your order. A simple latte is made with steamed milk and an espresso shot (or two), but you can also add syrups and flavors into it that make your latte sweeter.
Can I make a latte without espresso?
Absolutely. Not everyone has an espresso machine at home and you can substitute your espresso portion with other coffee options. The most affordable and easiest option is instant coffee. Bonus, Waka's instant coffee also comes in different flavors that can further elevate your easy latte.
Vanilla Latte with Coffee Ice Without Espresso Recipe
- 2 tsp of Waka Instant Coffee
- 8 fl oz of warm water
- 1 cup of Vanilla flavored milk
- In a bowl, add instant coffee and hot water and mix until the coffee is dissolved.
- Pour the coffee into your desired ice cube tray. Freeze overnight.
- Add the desired amount of ice cubes into a cup.
- Pour frothed vanilla flavored milk over the ice cubes.
- Mix and enjoy!