After the Dalgona coffee craze, there is now a new social media instant coffee sensation. Check out this mesmerizing ice latte recipe.
This beautiful way of making iced coffee includes a mini ice cube tray, brewed instant coffee and your favorite milk or alt milk. The only catch is that you will have to prepare the coffee ice cubes a few hours in advance and keep them in your freezer.
The advantage of using coffee ice cubes is that the coffee doesn’t get diluted as it would with water based ice cubes. The coffee ice cubes also ensure your iced coffee will stay cold as it melts at the same time in your cup.
Similarly to other coffee recipes, you can customize this the ice coffee to suit your own personal taste. If you like a stronger coffee taste, add more coffee cubes. If you like your iced coffee on the weaker side, add more milk.
Ice latte instant coffee recipe
- 2 tsp Waka Instant Coffee
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Coconut milk
- 2-3 coconut cream
- Mix 1 cup of hot water with 2 tablespoons of Waka Coffee (add more coffee granules if you'd like the brew stronger).
- Add 1 tbsp coconut sugar in the mixture, stir the sugar until it dissolves completely.
- Carefully pour the coffee into your mini ice cube tray and place it in the freezer for about 4 hours.
- Add ice cubes into a cup.
- Top with coconut milk and coconut cream.
- Optional: top with cocoa / cinnamon powder and stir.