Pumpkin and Coffee Overnight Oats Recipe
Looking for a refreshing seasonal breakfast treat? Make this delicious and nutritious recipe with pumpkin and quality instant coffee.
If you’ve never heard of overnight oats before, it's time learn what you were missing out. Overnight oats are a no-cook method of making oatmeal (but even more delicious!).
You might know about the other common methods of cooking oats, like with liquid or milk in the microwave or on the stove. But, overnight oats are made with a liquid base (which can be oat milk, coffee, etc.) and other mix-ins. In this method, you mix all this goodness and put it in the fridge. In the morning, you can treat yourself with a pudding-like delicious meal that is perfect for grab-and-go or quick breakfasts.
The combination of the seasonal pumpkin puree and coffee in this recipe blends perfectly with the oats, chia seeds and the pumpkin spice. The best part? It's super easy and fast to make. Feel free to make it in a mason jar or small bowls you can take on the go to enjoy wherever your day takes you.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp Waka Coffee instant coffee
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- Dairy free vanilla yogurt to your liking
- Dairy free cool whip cream
- Mix together oats, chia seeds, instant coffee, maple syrup and 1 tbsp canned pumpkin. Let it sit overnight in the fridge
- Top with dairy free vanilla yogurt and 1 more tbsp canned pumpkin
- Add dairy free cool whip cream, top with pumpkin spice and enjoy!
Recipe credit: Torrie, The Vegan Housewife.
Also known as The Vegan Housewife, Torrie is a home cook, recipe developer and food photographer. She cooks everything from hearty pastas to sugar free desserts. Make sure to follow her original recipes on her Instagram account.