Lemonade and iced tea. It’s the best of both worlds brought into one refreshing drink.
The weather is getting warmer and days are getting longer. It can be argued and debated which is the perfect summer drink: lemonade or iced tea. Well why not have both in the same drink?
This is not a new concept, of course, but it certainly is a great go-to for those dry and hot summer days. It’s a refreshing summer staple that will have you wanting more. This recipe is simple, fast, and delicious. Even better, just skip the tedious process of steeping the tea and use instant tea instead.
You can also make these in bulk and store in the fridge for everyone to enjoy. No matter the time, occasion, or place, anyone can enjoy this perfectly balanced recipe.
So here’s how to make the perfect instant tea lemonade.
IngredientsFor the lemonade:
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp hot water
- ⅓ cup cold water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (about half of a large lemon)
For the instant iced tea:
- ½ tsp Waka instant tea
- ½ cup hot water
To make the lemonade:
- Add 2 tablespoons of white sugar into a cup.
- Add 2 tablespoons of hot water into the same cup and stir until sugar fully dissolves.
- Add in 2 tbsp of lemon juice (this is the amount of about half a lemon).
- Add in ⅓ cup of cold water and stir.
- Set aside and refrigerate.
To make the instant iced tea:
- In a separate cup, add ½ teaspoon of instant tea and ½ cup of hot water.
- Stir until the tea is fully dissolved and incorporated.
To make the lemonade iced tea:
- Fill your glass with a cup of ice
- Add in the lemonade and instant tea
- Stir and enjoy!