We all know the old and boring ice coffee recipes, so we wanted to show you something that you probably haven't seen before. Introducing our "Crazy Tropical Vegan Ice Coffee Shake!"
Watch the recipe video here.
This delicious ice coffee shake will give you your caffeine doze, fill you out with antioxidants and fiber, and refresh you before you head out to work. Berries commonly known as one of the healthiest options for your breakfast. You can read here the 11 reasons why they are among the healthiest foods on earth by Healthline. We used two types of berries in this shake, so you are all covered!
We haven't used any dairy or artificial sugar in our recipe too. We got the sweetness from the berries and the chocolate. The chocolate is dairy free dark chocoalte from Hu Chocolate. It doesn't have any refined or cane sugars and it is GMO free.
We used our Waka Coffee quality instant coffee to add caffeine and flavor. Each packet has about 70mg of caffeine and includes only 100% pure freeze dried quality coffee, without any additives. It is the perfect coffee for this tasty ice coffee shake as it provides caffeine and adds to the flavor. Professional reviewers described the taste of our coffee as caramel-toned, richly sweet, magnolia-like flowers taste, with a hint of apricot in aroma and cup. So how can you not use it for this recipe, right??
To maintain our dairy free premise we also used 1 cup of vanilla almond milk. Its rich texture is the base of the shake. You can play with the milk/ice ratios if you would like it more or less watery. Ok, are you ready??
Crazy Tropical Vegan Ice Coffee Shake Using Instant Coffee
Makes 2 servings of a 10 fl oz. mason jar.
- 10 Blackberries
- 10 Raspberries
- 8 Cubes of vegan dark chocolate
- 3 Waka Coffee quality instant coffee packets
- 1 Cup of vanilla almond milk
- A medium bowl full with ice cubes
- Dissolve the instant coffee using hot water in a mug or a small bowl. Add just a little bit of water to dissolve it.
- Prepare a food processor/shaker, and add all ingredients in one-by-one. Keep 6 ice cubes on the side.
- Mix for about 1 minute until you receive a shake-like texture.
- Place 3 ice cubes in each mason jar, and pour the shake on top. Enjoy!
Have more ideas for unique recipes using instant coffee? Send them over for a chance to be featured in our blog and social media. All recipes should be sent to email@example.com
Try the best instant coffee here.