How to Make Mocha Foam Coffee
Craving something rich and chocolaty? Try this mocha foam coffee! It's like hot cocoa but with caffeine!
What is Foam?
Foam is a mass of small bubbles formed on or in liquid and is usually created from the steaming or frothing process. Milk foam is velvety thick and creamy and is often appreciated by all types of coffee drinkers. While foam is traditionally enjoyed with espresso, there are many different popular versions today.
Mocha Foam Coffee Recipe
In this recipe, we'll be making a frothy, chocolate-flavored cup of coffee.
- 1/2 cup of warm whole milk
- 1 -2 tbsp of chocolate syrup
- 1 - 2 tbsp of Waka instant coffee
- 6 - 8 oz of hot water
- 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup
- 2 oz of dark chocolate shavings
- Mix instant coffee and water together in a glass until the crystals dissolve.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup into a glass, spinning the glass to cover the sides.
- Pour coffee into the mug with chocolate syrup.
- Slowly pour the chocolate foam on top of the coffee.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings.
@wakacoffee Mocha Coffee with Mocha Foam #instantcoffee #mochalatte #mochafoam #coffeelover #coffeelayers #chocolate ♬ taehyun is so bf - amber ✘ | rest