- Dissolvable traditional chai powder: a blend of pure tea leaves and natural spices, free from artificial solvents, fillers, added sugar or preservatives. Simply mix 1/4 tsp of Waka's chai tea blend with hot water, add your favorite milk and sweetener, mix and enjoy. Make it hot or iced.
- Simple and clean chai blend: made with no added sweeteners or milk powder and is naturally caffeinated (about 31 mg per serving), vegan and GMO free. This blend also does not contain gluten. Made with ground ginger root, ground cardamom seed, ground cinnamon, fine ground black pepper, ground nutmeg, ground cloves and pure Indian black tea powder.
- Your new favorite traditional chai: a comforting chai, brimming with the classic spices of cinnamon and cardamom, a hint of clove, and a welcoming ginger warmth. Add a sprinkle for subtle spice or a generous portion for a strong kick. With the liberty to add your ideal amount of milk and sugar, you can easily adjust it to your liking.
- Easy to make: no steeping or brewing required. Simply pour our premium chai blend in your cup or mug, add hot water, milk and sweetener, stir, and enjoy. The chai blend will dissolve in your cup in seconds. Say goodbye to soggy tea bags and produce less waste.
- Saves well: our premium chai tea powder is packaged in a resealable bag with a convenient zipper to save your chai blend when stored. Includes about 195 servings of our recommended amount of chai powder per mug (1/4 tsp). Packaged with love in California in a bag made with post-consumer recycled material.
Pour 1/4 tsp of chai tea powder into a cup, or adjust the amount to your liking. For hot chai tea, add 4 fl oz of hot water and stir. Top with an additional 4 fl oz of hot water, or hot milk of your choice and mix. For iced chai tea, add 2 fl oz of hot water, stir and top with 6 fl oz of cold water or milk. Adjust amounts to your liking and add ice, sweetener, milk or creamer as desired.
Q: What is the caffeine content of Waka products?
- Light roast (Ethiopian): approximately 70 mg per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 30 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Medium roast (Colombian, Papua New Guinean, flavored): approximately 60 mg per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 25 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Dark roast (Ethiopian): approximately 80 mg per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 35 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Decaf (Colombian): approximately 4 mg of caffeine per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 1.5 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Green instant tea (flavored and unflavored): approximately 30-35 mg per 1/4 tsp of tea powder (0.63 grams).
- Black instant tea: approximately 30-35 mg per 1/4 tsp of tea powder (0.63 grams).
- Chai tea: approximately 31 mg per 1/4 tsp of chai tea powder (0.65 grams).
Q: When does Waka instant coffee or tea expire?
When sealed (in our bags or other sealed containers) and stored at room temperature and in dry conditions, our coffees can last up to two years, our teas up to three years, and our matcha up to a year. All of our products are marked with the exact "best by" date based on their packaging date.