Delicious flavored instant coffee: smooth-bodied with subtle notes of creamy vanilla. Enjoy hot or iced, with cream and sugar or black. A pleasant flavor without being too overpowering. Enjoy at home, office or on-the-go.
High quality coffee: medium roast premium instant coffee, made with 100% Arabica coffee beans. No sugar or sweeteners are added. Infused with natural flavors.
Advanced technology: real coffee beans that were perfectly freeze dried to preserve the aroma and flavor. Decaffeinated using the EA method with natural acetic acid (found in vinegar) and natural ethyl alcohol (made by fermenting Colombian sugar cane) which are washed with spring water.
On your terms: make one cup at a time anytime and anywhere. Just add water, stir and enjoy. This 3.5 oz bag includes about 35 servings of our recommended amount of instant coffee per mug (2 tsp).
Sustainably packaged in the U.S.: this bag is made with post-consumer recycled content. While we transition to our new branding and packaging, design of the product received may vary.
How to make
Pour 2 tsp of coffee into a cup. Add 8-10 fl oz of water, stir and enjoy. Adjust the amount of water to make your coffee stronger or weaker based on your preferences. Add milk and sugar to liking. Visit our How to Brew page to learn more.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Q: What is the caffeine content of Waka products?
- Light roast (Ethiopian): approximately 70 mg per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 30 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Medium roast (Colombian, Papua New Guinean, flavored): approximately 60 mg per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 25 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Dark roast (Ethiopian): approximately 80 mg per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 35 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Decaf (Colombian): approximately 4 mg of caffeine per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 1.5 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Green instant tea (flavored and unflavored): approximately 30-35 mg per 1/4 tsp of tea powder (0.63 grams).
- Black instant tea: approximately 30-35 mg per 1/4 tsp of tea powder (0.63 grams).
- Japanese matcha: approximately 40 mg per 1/2 tsp of unsifted matcha powder (1.26 grams).
Q: When does Waka instant coffee or tea expire?
When sealed (in our bags or other sealed containers) and stored at room temperature and in dry conditions, our coffees can last up to two years, our teas up to three years, and our matcha up to a year. All of our products are marked with the exact "best by" date based on their packaging date.