- Quality instant coffee: medium roast premium instant coffee, made with 100% Arabica coffee beans from Papua New Guinea.
- Advanced technology: real coffee beans without additives that were perfectly freeze dried to preserve the aroma and flavor.
- Delicious flavor: smooth-bodied with a clean finish and sweet notes of cacao and cinnamon. Enjoy at home, office or on-the-go.
- On your terms: make one cup at a time anytime and anywhere. Just add water, stir and enjoy. This 3.5 oz bag includes about 35 servings of our recommended amount of instant coffee per mug (1.5-2 tsp).
- Subscribe and save: never run out of Waka and save 15% off your recurring deliveries. Cancel at any time.
- Sustainably packaged in the U.S.: this bag is made with post-consumer recycled content.
Pour 1½-2 tsp of coffee into a cup. Add 8-10 fl oz of water, stir and enjoy. Adjust the amount of water to make your coffee stronger or weaker based on your preferences. Add milk and sugar to liking. Visit our How to Brew page to learn more.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Q: When does Waka instant coffee or tea expire?
When sealed (in our bags or other sealed containers) and stored at room temperature and in dry conditions, our coffees can last up to two years, our teas up to three years, and our matcha up to a year. All of our products are marked with the exact "best by" date based on their packaging date.