- Quality instant coffee: medium roast premium instant coffee, made with 100% Arabica coffee beans from Papua New Guinea.
- Advanced technology: real coffee beans without additives that were perfectly freeze dried to preserve the aroma and flavor.
- Delicious flavor: smooth-bodied with a clean finish and sweet notes of cacao and cinnamon. Enjoy at home, office or on-the-go.
- On your terms: make one cup at a time anytime and anywhere. Just add water, stir and enjoy. Each box includes 8 - 0.1 oz single-serve packets to make 8-10 fl oz cups of coffee. Great for camping trips, busy mornings, office coffee and much more.
- Subscribe & save: Never run out of Waka and save 10% off your recurring deliveries. Cancel at any time.
- Sustainably package in the U.S.: This box and the packets within are made with post-consumer recycled content. Our recyclable outer box is made with certified sustainably sourced paper with a compact design for a smaller carbon footprint.
Pour coffee from packet into a cup. Add 8-10 fl oz of water, stir and enjoy. Adjust the amount of water to make your coffee stronger or weaker based on your preferences. Add milk and sugar to liking. Visit our How to Brew page to learn more.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Q: When does Waka instant coffee or tea expire?
When sealed (in our bags or other sealed containers) and stored at room temperature and in dry conditions, our coffees can last up to two years, our teas up to three years, and our matcha up to a year. All of our products are marked with the exact "best by" date based on their packaging date.