Premium tea powder: made of 100% single origin premium black tea leaves from India. Only a small pinch of powder is needed to make a delicious cup of hot or iced tea.
No additives: our black tea powder is unsweetened and made without the use of artificial colors, carriers, or fillers. Contains only one ingredient: quality black instant tea from India.
Delicious flavor: tastes like a fresh brew. Bold, robust and full-bodied. Great to drink black or with milk and/or sugar. The easiest solution for homemade iced teas, smoothies, loaded teas and more.
Easy to make: no steeping or brewing required. Simply pour our quality instant tea in your cup or mug, add water, stir, and enjoy. The tea powder will dissolve in your water in seconds. Say goodbye to soggy tea bags and produce less waste.
Saves well: our premium instant tea is packaged in a resealable bag with a convenient zipper to save your instant tea when stored. Includes about 200 servings of our recommended amount of instant tea per mug (1/4 tsp). Packaged in California.
How to make
Pour ¼ - ½ tsp of tea powder into a cup. For hot tea, add 8-10 fl oz of hot water, stir and enjoy. For iced tea, add 2 fl oz of hot water and stir. Top with 6-8 fl oz of cold water, add ice and enjoy. Visit our How to Brew page to learn more.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Q: What is the caffeine content of Waka products?
- Light roast (Ethiopian): approximately 70 mg per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 30 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Medium roast (Colombian, Papua New Guinean, flavored): approximately 60 mg per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 25 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Dark roast (Ethiopian): approximately 80 mg per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 35 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Decaf (Colombian): approximately 4 mg of caffeine per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 1.5 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Green instant tea (flavored and unflavored): approximately 30-35 mg per 1/4 tsp of tea powder (0.63 grams).
- Black instant tea: approximately 30-35 mg per 1/4 tsp of tea powder (0.63 grams).
- Japanese matcha: approximately 40 mg per 1/2 tsp of unsifted matcha powder (1.26 grams).
Q: When does Waka instant coffee or tea expire?
When sealed (in our bags or other sealed containers) and stored at room temperature and in dry conditions, our coffees can last up to two years, our teas up to three years, and our matcha up to a year. All of our products are marked with the exact "best by" date based on their packaging date.