- Quality instant coffee: decaffeinated medium roast premium instant coffee, made with 100% Arabica coffee beans from Colombia.
- Advanced technology: perfectly freeze-dried to preserve the aroma and flavor of the beans. Decaffeinated using the EA method with natural acetic acid (found in vinegar) and natural ethyl alcohol (made by fermenting Colombian sugar cane) which are washed with spring water.
- Delicious flavor: well balanced, smooth-bodied with notes of citrus. Enjoy at home, office or on-the-go. No sugar or sweeteners are added.
- On your terms: make one cup at a time anytime and anywhere. Just add water, stir and enjoy. Each box includes 50 - 0.1 oz single-serve packets to make 8-10 fl oz cups of coffee. Great for camping trips, busy mornings, office coffee and much more.
- Sustainably package in the U.S.: this box and the packets within are made with post-consumer recycled content. Our recyclable outer box is made with certified sustainably sourced paper with a compact design for a smaller carbon footprint.
Pour coffee from packet into a cup. Add 8-10 fl oz of water, stir and enjoy. Adjust the amount of water to make your coffee stronger or weaker based on your preferences. Add milk and sugar to liking. Visit our How to Brew page to learn more.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Q: What is the caffeine content of Waka products?
- Light roast (Ethiopian): approximately 70 mg per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 30 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Medium roast (Colombian, Papua New Guinean, flavored): approximately 60 mg per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 25 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Dark roast (Ethiopian): approximately 80 mg per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 35 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Decaf (Colombian): approximately 4 mg of caffeine per packet (about 2.82 grams), or about 1.5 mg in 1 tsp of coffee (about 1.18 grams).
- Green instant tea (flavored and unflavored): approximately 30-35 mg per 1/4 tsp of tea powder (0.63 grams).
- Black instant tea: approximately 30-35 mg per 1/4 tsp of tea powder (0.63 grams).
- Japanese matcha: approximately 40 mg per 1/2 tsp of unsifted matcha powder (1.26 grams).
Q: When does Waka instant coffee or tea expire?
When sealed (in our bags or other sealed containers) and stored at room temperature and in dry conditions, our coffees can last up to two years, our teas up to three years, and our matcha up to a year. All of our products are marked with the exact "best by" date based on their packaging date.